Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Rocker and the Cheerleader...the perfect combo!


My friend (the other Britney) has a son just weeks older than Jamison. We have often commented that we would be way okay if someday Jamison and Andrew got married. How fun would that be. For awhile only Andrew and Caleb would play together, but now that Andrew and Jamison are in the same kindergarten class together...things have changed. Jamison and Andrew are now swinging buddies. They love to swing together on recess and at the park. Andrew thinks of the silliest things to say to make Jamison laugh, and Jamison will laugh at whatever Andrew says. When I ask Jamison who her best friend is, without hesitation she says Andrew. He takes good care of her. I am not saying they have to date when they get older, but I do hope that they stay good friends. Britney was telling me the other day at lunch Jamison sat down, unzipped her lunch box, got out her two tootsie rolls and handed one to Andrew. Andrew unzipped his lunch box, got out his Kit Kat, broke it in half and handed it to James. You cannot get much sweeter than that. Thanks Andrew, I owe you!

2 comments:

Amy said...

How cute is that!

Chanel said...

Sweet! I still love my guy friends from my growing up days.