Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What Farm?

So the other day Asher came running in to the room, and doing something that made me laugh. I do not even remember what it was, but I do remember the conversation that followed.

Me: Asher did I get you from the funny farm?
Asher : Nooooo
Caleb: Mom what farm did you get me from?
Me: I got you from the sporty farm.
Caleb: Oh Yeah...I like that.
Jamison: Mom what farm did you get me from?
Me: I think Igot you from the pretty farm.
Jamison: No, you got me from the princess farm.

Without their funny little inflections, it does not do it justice, but I got a kick out of it. So from what farm do you come?

3 comments:

SuSu said...

The animal farm.......which specializes in dogs ;-)

Mikael Squire said...

I came from a Kibbutz... but I rebelled. I know you will get that Bert!

Anonymous said...

I will agree with Caleb...from the Sporty farm