Sunday, June 28, 2009

Big Girl


About three weeks ago Mique started standing up in the middle of the floor all by herself. She is experimenting with it all the time and loves to bounce clap and move all around while she she assumes her position. The doctor told me this week that probably in the next two weeks she will start trying to walk...I am thinking not that soon, but I bet in about a month she will try to be off and keeping up with her big sister and brothers. I am not sure I am ready for that.....though, I am ready for less dirty knees!

7 comments:

Rachel Clare said...

Have I already said this...? You and Grant make ONE MOLD. I swear, she IS her brothers. It's crazy! And, she's so stinkin' cute!!

Holly said...

Wow, How old is she again?? She has grown even faster than the others have. I think that is what happens, the little ones always try to keep up with the older ones:) She is so pretty too!

Mikael Squire said...

For real, Am I going to have to go down there myself and tell her to knock it off?

Annie. said...

Big girl indeed! Since when did you tell her it was ok to grow up so fast??

Kristy Graff said...

oh, i just hate that they grow-up so fast!!! she's the cuteset thing ever though!

Amy said...

Such a cutie!

SuSu said...

Growing up too fast...cute, cute, cute!