Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thoughtful


Yesterday was our 9th anniversary. We farmed the kids out to other people and went to Durango for the evening. Grant picked me up at my mom's house where I had left the kids, and when I got in the car I found these beautiful flowers. We dropped them off at our house before we left town. When I was looking at them today I noticed that they were the colors of our wedding. I picked up my phone and texted Grant. He responded saying he knew, he had the arrangement made that way on purpose. He asked for calle lilies (the main flower at our wedding) but they did not have any. I was completely impressed and amazed that he would even remember those details. We spent some time last night reminiscing on the things we remembered about our wedding day (which by the way was one of the funnest days of my life) but I never would have expected him to remember this. It is just a reminder to me that a lot of what he does is not random but has great meaning behind it. I really appreciate his thoughtfulness in my behalf...man I made an awesome choice 9 years ago! I am just glad he want me too.




3 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Anniversary!

Annie. said...

Wow, that's awesome. It sounds like something Talon would do too! :)

Perry, Christi and Logan said...

Wow!
Those are beautiful flowers!
Happy late anniversary