Monday, October 12, 2009

Tag, you are it!

The kids were running around the couch playing tag yesterday. I had quick flashback of playing tag in my yard growing up with a plethora of siblings. (Note it is because of all the fun we had in the grass that made me want to have a big yard when I grew up, I have since gotten over that and prefer smaller yard=less maintenance...I know I am boring.) I loved tag, all versions and it occupied many summer afternoons and evenings. Much laughter, and I am sure tears came as a result. It made me so excited that my kids are getting old enough to play it and have siblings who are built in playmates! Oh yeah, the cutest part about it all was their Dad being the ring leader and running around the couch chasing them and laughing. I have the greatest family ever!

2 comments:

SuSu said...

Sounds like everyone is feeling better. That makes for a happy family. Miss you guys!

Mikael Squire said...

Knock Knock! Who's there? The big bad Wolf! What do you want?
Colored Eggs! What color?...
I loved that yard and the games we made up playing in that yard