Thursday, August 6, 2009

No Longer

She is no longer a baby:
She never wanted to be as young as she was, she tried to grow up to fast, and I have given up trying to hold her back. When I hold her and try and steal cuddles (because they have to be stolen) She seems so big to me. She weaned herself last week and is drinking milk like a champ. She has been camping for the first time and other than not being able to get down and crawl around liked it. She is consistently taking two or three steps and is very proud of herself. I keep waiting to hear an audible clear word come out of her mouth (she just seems to want to be older than she is.) So I look back on how quickly the year has gone and wish that time would slow down and all my kiddos would stop trying to grow up on me!

7 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe she is going to be 1! So crazy...

Kristy Graff said...

I hear ya! I can't stand how fast they grow-up! Wait until your oldest is starting middle school!!!! YIKES!

Regina said...

They grow up too fast! I still remember when my oldest was born and was little! And he'll be 14 in another month! Time flies!

SuSu said...

These are the precious moments.... can't get them back!! Good thing we can blog about them :-)

Holly said...

She is such a cute little bug! She is creeping on being a year old huh? Its time for you to have another one:)

Rachel Clare said...

When is her birthday? I can't believe she's so old. I can't believe I'VE NOT MET HER YET! (Wait- did I get to see you at Christmas??)

Well, she's dang cute. That's all I know!

The Hillan Family said...

Reading this makes me want to go squeeze my boys for a looong time. I get so sad when I realize how fast it goes. I've told Justin for years now that when Nathan goes to Kindergarten, he better get me roses and lots of chocolate! You have REALLY CUTE kids and they have fun little personalities to go along with them!