Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Who is who

I was doing Mique's photo book and thought I needed to document these pictures. When I looked back at these I was cracking up because the first ones both kiddos are in the same pj's wrapped in the same blanket laying on Grant in the same position.




Neither of them liked their first baths, but them again what newborn does.









They are both wrapped up in the same towel post bath (Note: I think I have used the same towel for each of the kid's first bath...it has become a special little froggy towel!)












It is amazing to me that James and Mique started out looking so similar (and not just because of the accessories) and are turning out so different in both personalities and looks!




4 comments:

Holly said...

Gosh, I couldnt tell who was who!

Rachel Clare said...

cute cute cute! the ones of grant are funny because he's even in the same pants? maybe not, but that's fun to have such similar pics!

Chanel said...

I can't believe how much they looked alike!!!

Annie. said...

Freaky how much they look alike!