Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What is my indulgence

I am going to try and be better at journaling about myself when I have no inspiration to write anything else. So, today's question is what is my indulgence. Easy: I think this love obsession began in high school and has stayed with me since. I have spent most of the last 7 years abstaining from it (pregnancy and nursing) and how I miss it when it is starring me in the face everywhere I go...but I tell you what I have been relishing it lately! There are many other things I love: hot tamales in popcorn, almost any ice cream, heath bars....but it always comes back to the Dr! It is great with a little cherry and vanilla added by Sonic, but plain old non diet, caffeinated Dr. Pepper does it for me!

7 comments:

Holly said...

You are so funny! The Dr. is Mitch's favorite too. I used to love to go over to his house because he always made a large cup of it tast oh so good. Something about the plastic cup, the large ice cubes he used and the coldness of the pepper. Yum.

Anonymous said...

I had forgotten about the hot tamales and popcorn...I totally remember talking about that though. Oh, I really miss you guys!

Regina said...

I have have to agree with you! I love Dr. Pepper and only have one once in a while.

Kristy Graff said...

I totally agree! I LOVE Dr. Pepper!!!

Chels said...

Amen!

Anonymous said...

This was like reading something I wrote. Latley it has been bad for me,infact I quit drinking pop all together last week because it started getting a little out of control. I love the Dr.

brit said...

you already know how i feel about that horrible nasty disgusting stuff that i just can't seem to tear myself away from! aaahhh....just thinking about it, sonic here i come!