Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The attack of the pen

The other day I let the kids sit on our bed and watch television. When I came back a little later I found that Mique had written all over our white down comforter with a ball point pen. I was LIVID, and she was in trouble. I sent Grant a message about it and he asked if I would be able to get it out. As the day went on and I thought about it...trying to not get really bugged, a thought came to mind. If something were to happen to Miquelyn tomorrow I would want the pen marks to last forever and never wash away. It is not that big of a deal, and I will not let it be...I guess it is a matter of "perspective"!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Sorry... if you ever do want to get it out, try hairspray.

Holly said...

Good way of putting it into perspective! Have you tried oxyclean??

Annie. said...

....and that is why I will never win mother of the year award like you!

SuSu said...

You know I love perspective because of those very experiences. My laptop was autographed by Teigen. Ashley was horrified. I loved it. Every time I look at my laptop which is almost daily, I think of him. In the airport last week at the security I was asked about it and proud to say it was the work of my grandson! An original who has that?

Kristy Graff said...

I've never thought of those kinds of things that way before. Thanks for the "perspective."

Kristy Graff said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
brit said...

oh mikey! she's lucky to have u for a mom. i dont have very good "perspective" most of the time. thanks for the reminder to be a little better.