Wednesday, October 20, 2010

If you were to walk in my closet:

If you were to walk into my closet, there would be three things you would look at and say, "Seriously Brittani, is that necessary?" I probably have too many, but I simply cannot help myself. Your first guess would probably be shoes, but I have actually scaled back on those, just a little bit. What you would see would be a whole slew of white shirts, black shirts and hoodies. I Love white shirts, I love the way they look on, I love how versatile they are...and I cannot resist them. I have a need for white tanks, casual white t-shirts, dressy white t-shirts, white undershirts, white button down....you get the picture. The same can be said about black. And the hoddies, who does not love a good hoodie? I have plain zip, fancy zip, pull overs, 3 major colleges...I love how easy they are, how they hide the mid section, and how warm...I love that feeling. (My black hoodie just died...I am so sad, I guess I have a need!) So no, it may not be necessary, but it is me and as of now I am not going to change!

1 comment:

SuSu said...

I love the white and black "theme" you just can't go wrong. It never grows old!