Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Angel and Demon



Asher has never been our best sleeper (a nice way of saying he is our worst.) We have spent time in the last six months trying to help him stay in bed and sleep better. He does pretty good, but recently we have adjusted nap time to help him even more. He is such a little angel when he is sleeping (as evidenced by the first picture), but quite the demon when he is not ready to go to bed (as evidenced by the second picture.) One night he was not ready to go to bed, but I just let him scream for awhile. Eventually I went in to check on him, and this is what I found. He had taken everything in his bed and thrown it out, but that was not good enough...he had to strip the sheet and throw that out too. That is my little Angel Asher.

5 comments:

Amy said...

When Evelyn started taking the sheets off her crib mattress, I knew it was time for a big bed. She transitioned just fine. Maybe it's time?

Kimberly said...

He is quite sweet...asleep that is. I would imagine it would be hard not to laugh when you walk into the room and find even the sheets on the floor!

Chanel said...

I love that little guy! What a fun personality!

SuSu said...

At least he left his clothes on. Didn't Evelyn use to take her clothes off??

Ashley Allred said...

oh my gosh!!! it's funny but scarey at the same time.