Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sweet dreams


There is nothing much sweeter than sleeping children, especially newborns. Miquelyn is so sweet when she is sleeping. She loves to sleep on her stomach. Lately she has been having a hard time relaxing and crashing out, but as soon as I lay her on my chest she melts. I love it when she just cuddles up to me like that and fades into dream land. She is starting to smile at me, and I love it. When other people are holding her and she hears my voice she starts searching for me. I think she knows she belongs to me, and I definitely claim my little beauty.

3 comments:

SuSu said...

So tender......love it!

Mikael Squire said...

Just keep her this little until I get back. I can't wait to give her kisses and steal some of her baby sugar!

Holly said...

Hey Britt, I found you from Rachel's blog. Your little family is so sweet! I cant believe how big they all are. Our blog is www.calaubsbryn.blogspot.com Add us to your list! Love, Holly