Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Oh Caleb


This kids whole face lights up when he smiles. I have to admit it is contagious. He is a funny kids. A couple little things I do not want to forget. The ivy in our backyard is starting to change colors, turning red. Grant asked him why the plants were turning red, his reply was "Because they do not want to be green anymore." We were at the park last week and he runs up to me with another boy at the park and told me he was playing football with him and said, "He is my bestest buddy." I said, "Really, what is his name?" He said, "I don't know." Caleb is friends with everyone. He was playing with another kid, but could not remember his name either. This boy is 3 1/2 years older than him, but Caleb does not know it. As we were leaving he sticks his hand out for a low five and says, "Hey my friend, see ya later." How can you not laugh at that. What a ham. His latest passion has been golf, hence the video clip above. He did all the actions on his own, without provocation from his father. He loves to watch golf on tv and is very much a visual learner...and the result is above. What a fun character to have in our family!

2 comments:

SuSu said...

Oh Caleb, you are awesome. Papa Heath always said, "you have to be a friend to have a friend." I think Papa told you that in Heaven. You Caleb are the best friend a friend could have! We love you.

Chanel said...

Could anything be cuter than Caleb's smile- I think not. What a cutie! I love that little guy!